Thursday, December 4, 2008

Twilight


Yesterday I'm watched Twilight in Cathay Cineplx which I was unplanned to watch it since I haven't watch its trailer before. Anyway babe suggested me to watch this movie and i thought it is horror movie. After watching, I knew that kinda vampire love story starring Kristen Stewart played Bella and Robert Pattinson played Edward. Story begin with Bella sits next to Edward in class on her first day of school, Edward seems utterly repulsed by her. He even attempts to change his schedule to avoid her, leaving Bella completely puzzled about his attitude towards her. Although she was inexplicably attracted to him even when she thought Edward drank human blood, she is much relieved to learn that the Edward choose to abstain from drinking human blood, and drink animal blood instead. Edward reveals that he initially avoided Bella because the scent of her blood was so desirable. Over time, Edward and Bella fall in love......

Robert is acted well in this movie and he is damn handsome & cool with I think everyone in plu community wished him to be apart of them. His face easily to attract attention from everyone and I was dreamed while I got his face, many ppl will died in my hand hahahah. Anyway is impossible to come truth **fa bai rei mong** Previously I got one friend called Nong at my high school look a bit similar with him which he got very fair & handsome face and born in a rich family caused many bitchy dying to attract his attention meanwhile he is closed with another handsome guy hence I thought he is homo or not. This uncertainty situation been clarified after he told me he got a gf and i was asking whether he was sex with his gf or not.** So dare la** what he told me was hmmmm... my gf wanted to have it but i don't. That's will be a little ridiculous for 20th century born teenager who saying something like this hahaha Anyway I didn't go further about this issue with him. We been uncontact more than 5 years and i don't know whether he still remember me or not.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

why you so fussy about him is it you have feeling toward this guy called nono? I think he is a gay but act as a straight guy only for undercover...hahaha