Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Potential employee

Boss: Welcome! Without you, our company will be very different!
Employee: If the work is too tiring, I might resign.
Boss: No worries, I won't let it happen.
Employee: Do I get to rest on weekends?
Boss: Of course! That is the bottom line!
Employee: Do I have to work overtime everyday till midnight?
Boss: Impossible! Who told you that?
Employee: Can I reimburse my meals?
Boss: Absolutely, more than our competitors'.
Employee: Will there be risks of occupational death?
Boss: No! How did you come up with that idea?
Employee: Will there be annual company trips?
Boss: That is stated in our company's rules.
Employee: Do I have to be punctual?
Boss: No, it'll be according to situations.
Employee: How about salary? Will I get it on time every month?
Boss: As always!
Employee: Are all the works done by fresh graduates?
Boss: How is that possible? There are a lot of experienced colleagues before you.
Employee: If a managerial position is available, can I compete for it?
Boss: Without a doubt, it is our policy of survival.
Employee: You wouldn't be cheating me right?

The real deal after being employed (read backwards).

No comments: