Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Feeling

Frankly speaking, I'm just ordinary guy which I do not expect something for other ppl eventhough my babe and pls don't expect something from me. I'm very enjoyed the moment with my babe but I found that there is something lack off trusting and understanding. I tell you what, one couple will not last longer without trusting & understanding between each other. What I had been done for you just wanted to protect you but you thought I'm selfish and not concern about you. Worthless since you are not appreciated it and I'm very frustrated now as there are thousand of conflict occurred very day. There is no point to explain one by one since we been coupled more than 3 years perhaps you still yet to get know about me. Complaint is good for enhancing our relationship but shouldn't be much like Chinese phase "Over". Why I nagging so much which because i just wanted to remind you what you should do and what shouldn't, You thought I'm very free to nag without any purposes. Pls think about it. I'm seldom express my emotion/feeling through the words coz I'm not good in writing and using some bombastic words hence a little unprofessional. Anyway my babe always encourage me to do more blogging as it will help to improve writing skill and I'm million of appreciation wanted to give to my babe since English is one of my burden since I was child but I more confidence with what I am now. Thank you darling. I really hope our relationship can last forever.

No comments: