Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Interview


Yesterday I was pretending sick and taken MC for the purpose of attending 2 interview sections in Rawang and Kajang area. For the Rawang area, I was applying the post of Export Exec which quite interesting job and have a better future compared to my current position like doing some malay and "form 5" job. This position required someone travelling to oversea and meeting with some potential customers hence I'm aim to get this job. I was arrived at this company at 9.00am which one hour earlier from my appointment so I decided to sit at car coz it is not proper for someone attend too earlier. I was filling up the interview form and answering the essay titled "Why you can contribute in the company", pretty hard question but i still managed to answer it well. There are 2 fellows interviewer which one is old lady, HR manager and handsome young guy, Export manager, during the interview, there are a thousand of question been asking and some is not really relevant or so called "rediculas questions".


  1. What is the weather in US? I Think now is winter season What? It is wrong as now in Florida still yet to winter and you should know about that. **I think he need to hire weather reporter**


  2. Why you do want suggest your company to develop a new product? Sorry, this out of my function and I'm not required to do so. Why? Why? *Abang, my company got special dept to handle it la, stupid**


You want to know how many hairs in my ass hole? Both of them is going very detail and I'm really moodless to answer their questions and i think there is no chance to get this job since they are looking someone very aggressive and knowledgeable in all aspects including politic and climate as well.


Basically I do not want go for interview Kajang coz it is quite far from my home but I forced to go since I'm been promise with the recruiment agency. I was very ego during interview section since I do not wish to get this job. Project Exec is quite challenging job but in fact the company is too small for me and I do think the company willing to pay me what I'm expected. After the an hour interview section, the conclusion is you're the most suitable candidate but your expected salary out of our budget.


Me: What? I already informed the recruiment agency regards I'm expected at least 3k and have you noticed about this?


Interviewer: Ya, I know but your requirement is too high for us


Me: You cannot compared me to the fresh grad student coz i got few years working experiences.


Interviewer: How about we offered you 2.8 or 2.9k and will be few percents adjustment after confirmation.


Me: No. As you know my current salary already 2.6k and will be adjusted to 2.8k after this year so impossible for me to shift to new environment with no increment. okay?


Interviewer: Do you think your company will increased you about 200.


Me: Based on track record, 200 increment is a standard in my company. Anyway my expected is remain the same. No negotiate.


Inteviewer: Ok la, I will discuss with my boss and come back to you later.


What I found in this interview is IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BUDGET, PLS DO NOT CALL ME FOR INTERVIEW. WASTE MY VALUABLE TIME.

No comments: