Friday, December 19, 2008

IBM

Last 2 days, I took a half day for attending the interview at IBM. I was present well during the interview which I was very hard sell about my strenght and experiences. One thing I felt curious is the interviewer seen do not have many questions about me and I never been this such interview before. She is smiled and told me "I got no more questions about you and what you want to know about IBM? " perhaps I'm already told all about me like my current work, why resign, why choose IBM...hence she got no question to ask. It seen like not bad but I'm still worrying whether she will hired me or not, maybe I'm not confidence to my ability.

I'm very hate my current job and I wishing to change to new environment like IBM. I got few friends work at there and many of them have a good comment about IBM.. Queennie is told me that don't write your expected salary too much as they won't hire you since may fresh grad out there so i got reduced rm100 of my expected. Hopefully they will hired me based on my working experiences not because of my salary. Pls wish me good luck, bro.....

No comments: