Saturday, December 5, 2009

Old Day

During my secondary school time, I was a fat and ugly boy, sometime I not really don’t want look at the mirror because I cannot accept the fact. But thanks to god, my sister bought some slimming tea and I was taking it. After taken the tea, I was “cirri birit’ until I falls in sick. I was sick almost one week and I think this is the longest period I falls in sick since I was born. When I was recovered, unbelievable I lost almost 20kgs weight and my weight dimension reduced from 36cm to 30cm. all my school’s wear became very large since I lost quite big number of weight.

This is the happiest moment in my life which I can kick off my fat tummy, big butt etc….

See my latest picture @ Avillion Port Dickson and I love this resort so much personally, hope you like it. Hahaha




No comments: