Sunday, December 6, 2009

My job

When I open my eye every morning, I will wishing today is weekend or public holiday and I really hate to work. I am sick with my job and I still have to go to work as I got no choice. Sigh…..
Lets me tell you what I am doing everyday in my workplace:
1. Morning exercise (Japanese company lol)
2. Morning assembly (time to flight and complaint, sigh…)
3. Open computer and open mailbox (WTF, more than 30 emails at least everyday sometime will be reach to hundred)
4. Reply email which caused me almost half day.
5. Lunch (yahoo….)
6. Prepare doc, checking system etc.
7. Back to home

The most terrible thing is I always received few email which I already plan to go back home. Since II am responsible person, I will replied all email before I back to home. Because I dealing which oversea customers so there is time different which caused me have to stay back. I can tell you my works are quite plain and I cannot find any things are inspiring me to go further or like my job. I was raised up this issue to my boss and nothing action taken. Since I am waiting my bonus, nothing I can do instead of waiting……

No comments: