Sunday, December 6, 2009

Birthday Present

This coming Thursday will be my 26th birthday. Basically I'm not really happy with it, perhaps I afraid getting older. Aged 26 with no career and money, pretty sad la. My friend Vicky asking what I want for my birthday present and I was thinking quite longtime but still unable to figure out what I want for my birthday present. All the common present like perfume, wallet, belt, clothes etc... I don't need it recently. Anyway I told her to buy me a perfume, if not she will kill me hahahaha.

I already received birthday present from my darling which is Nokia Handphone 5730 XpressMusic and I love this handphone so much which I can do online with wifi, gaming, Garmin etc. Compared to my old handphone 6280 which I brought during uni time, Nokia 5730 is much better but I quite afraid darling got money to spend in this month or not. Sigh.....


I still remembered my last year present darling gave me which is diamond ring and white gold necklace. I believed darling spent half a month of his salary for them and I really don't know what to say to darling, the only thing I can say is I love you.

No comments: